Acne Scars Treatment At Home
Adult acne affects at least 25 percent of adult men and 50 percent of adult women at some time. If you have recurring breakouts, it’s nice to know you’re not alone, but even nicer to make them stop. Acne scars or acne pores are marks of acne, after the acne is cured and gone. Often severe acne lead to cysts beneath the skin, that may lead to scarring. Such cysts often tend to leave permanent acne scars and blemishes, as compared to other types of acne. If you want to cure pimple scars then you need to read this article to learn how you can reduce, or even remove the severity of your acne scar marks.
1. Tomatoes are a rich source of Vitamin A. Vitamin A is known to hinder over-production of sebum, which is one of the causes of acne. It is also an antioxidant, which refreshes and renews scarred and damaged skin. Slice a tomato and place the slices on the affected part. Leave it on the skin for about 15 to 20 minutes, before you remove the slices.
2. Honey is excellent for oily skin. Mix some honey to a smashed up apple (make sure that you take out the peel and the seeds) and apply this mask on your face. Leave it on and then wash off. Some more honey face masks for you.
3. Eat More Fruits & Vegetables. You probably know by now that fruit and vegetables are one of the best natural acne cures and to help get clear skin. The vitamins and minerals contained in most fruits and vegetables help detoxify your body. Too many toxins in your body causes excessive hormone secretion and slows down and deteriates your immune system.
4. Keep your hands away from your face as much as possible. Resting your chin on your hands or rubbing your nose can encourage the growth of bacteria and cause breakouts. Picking at pimples can drive bacteria deeper into the skin, potentially increasing inflammation and scarring.
5. Olive oil is known to improve the taste of food, at the same time it also helps in getting rid of acne scars. The olive oil should be massaged into the skin and left overnight. It moisturizes and softens the texture of the skin also reduces visibility of acne scars.
6. You can also try out this banana homemade face mask for oily skin. Smash a banana in a bowl and add some dried up orange peel powder to it. Mix it well with rose water and then apply it on your face. Leave it on for at half an hour and then wash off with cold water.
7. Rinse off perspiration as soon as possible after you exercise. Sweat can mix with skin oils and trap substances in your pores. At least towel off, and change into dry clothes.
Author is an online medical researcher on acne treatment and skin care. Click read more on acne treatment, eczema treatment.
Comments are closed.